Friday 2 May 2014

Another ASOS Order!!

Yes, I may be I bit obsessed with Asos at the moment. Another one of my orders came today. I was in desperate need of a clutch as I always seemed to be carrying round a backpack or a shoulder bag; I needed something for a night out and I saw the perfect one on Asos, a clutch bag from New Look.

Now, if you are a regular reader of my blog, you will know that I bought some white loafers from River Island and they made my feet blister and bleed. Well, this time I ordered some black chain loafers from Asos so I'm praying that they don't rub... I need to wear them in properly first instead of what I did last time.



Thank God it wasn't in a cardboard box again like yesterday. I don't think I could deal with yet another soggy box dripping water all round my house; I'm thanking my lucky stars that it didn't rain.







This white clutch bag is exactly what I've been looking for and it's the exact size that I wanted. It also has a gold chain so it can act like a shoulder bag too - the strap is detachable.







These are the black chain loafers and as you can tell by the photos, they have a small heel on them which I absolutely love (I have a bit of an obsession with heels at the moment!) These are a size 5 like my River Island loafers and they fit fine; I just need to wear them in the right way this time and not rely on just walking round the house in them...

ASOS/New Look - £12.99

ASOS - £20 ( WAS £40, NOW IN SALE!)

I think I'm waiting for one more order from ASOS so that will be up soon!

MORE TO COME SOON!

Kirsty
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment