Thursday 1 May 2014

Asos Order

A couple of days ago, I ordered a few items off Asos. A sun and moon t-shirt and a small black satchel.
I was so excited to get back from college and see that my order had arrived, the one thing I was not pleased about was that the delivery person had left it out in the pouring rain.



The box was literally dripping and I had trouble actually picking it up because the box went all soft and it created a huuuggggeeeee puddle on my kitchen work surface. I was praying that the items were in plastic bags; I didn't want to open the box and the bag and t-shirt be dripping.

But they were in plastic bags and I breathed a sigh of relief.


I also prayed that the t-shirt fit me. I've never ordered clothes off Asos before, only jewellery and bags so I ordered a size 8 - my normal size for t-shirts. I knew that t-shirts in a size 8 from Asos could be different to a size 8 t-shirt from River Island. I tried it on, and it fit exactly like I expected it to - perfectly.





I knew the bag would be fine because I've ordered bags off Asos before and I was right, the bag was perfect too. 



So all in all, I'm very happy with my orders - apart from the box but it isn't Asos's fault that England rains all the time...

ASOS - £14

ASOS - £18


Can't wait to receive my other orders!

MORE TO COME SOON!

Kirsty 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment