Thursday 7 August 2014

Holiday Day 1 & 2

So in order to get to Holland, we had to take the ferry from Dover to Calais and then drive through to get to where my family in Holland live. For the first day, all we did was chill. All of us were so tired from travelling and we just ate and slept.



Photos from the ferry (left - right: me, my best friend, Layla and my sister)


Day 2

This is when me and Layla went to Heerlen to go shopping and I bought a few things from H&M (which you can see from the previous blog post) 







Here, I'm wearing a New York tank top from Jennyfer, denim shorts (with braces) from Select and black boots from Topshop







It's been an amazing holiday so far and I literally cannot wait til we travel to Austria because... VIENNA!!! Major shopping opportunities await.

More to come soon

Kirsty
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment