Sunday 17 August 2014

New Purchases! Features Zara

So whilst I was in Austria, my family and I (and my best friend) travelled to Salzburg. As soon as I saw Zara, I knew that I just had to go in. I was hankering for new pieces of clothing and just had to see what they had. 















And you know what was so good about these two purchases? They were both from the sale so I didn't have to even spend that much. I spent about 19€ in total.

The photo above is with my best friend, Layla, my (photobombing) sister, Megan and my God Daughter. 

In the above photo, I'm wearing:

Light Blue Faded Denim Jacket:

New Look - £19.99 (ON SALE FOR £10!) 

White No.1 New York Boutique Paris T-Shirt: 

River Island - £16 

Yellow Wide Leg Shorts:

Zara - 9.99€ (IN THE SALE) - I have looked on the Zara website and unfortunately, I cannot find them on the website so I cannot put a link. 

Black Converse High Trainers

Schuh - £48 

The Leather Skort: 

Zara - 7.99€ (IN THE SALE) - I have looked on the Zara website and unfortunately, I cannot find them on the website so I cannot put a link. 


More to come soon...

Kirsty 
xx






 



No comments:

Post a Comment