Wednesday 4 March 2015

Beauty Review featuring Technic

I absolutely pastel colour nail varnish so when I found this light pastel blue colour, I was over the moon. I bought it from Bodycare - they do really good nail varnish for an excellent price.














The colour is perfect for the oncoming spring weather in England and it's also one of those colours that goes with most of my outfit choices, which is brilliant because I don't have enough time in the day to keep changing my nail colour. Application is very good but wait about a minute between each coat, otherwise the coat before will smudge.

The nail polish does chip after a bit but that's only because I'm a swimming teacher so my nails are constantly in the water and chlorine does not work well with nail varnish. But otherwise, it doesn't come off or chip easily.

Bodycare/Amazon - £3.49

MORE TO COME SOON!
Kirsty
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment