Saturday 21 February 2015

Beauty Post: Rimmel London Nail Polish





I'm so glad that my nails are now long enough to paint because this shade! This shade is perfect. I never normally wear bright colours - normally black, white or red - but I fancied a change so I tried this one and fell in love. 






I find the brushes on Rimmel London Nail Polish to be spectacular. They seem to fit the shape of my nail perfectly, meaning that I don't have to use the brush again to touch up any gaps around the outside of my nail.

The only thing I would say about this brand is that I tend to have to put about three coats of polish on to get a very good solid colour. It's not a problem at all though and it's not negative because most polishes have to have about three coats, but I would like it if I could find a nail polish that needs one or two coats and dries fast. I'm now on the hunt for a brand like this.

But I very much recommend this colour if you're looking for a change and for good quality.


Rimmel London - £3.69

No comments:

Post a Comment