Saturday 21 February 2015

Wishlist for March 2015 featuring Pretty Little Thing && Missguided

At the end of every month, I'm going to start doing a wishlist just to show you guys what kind of items I'm interested in. I have a bit of an Asos obsession so I'm going to try and branch out a bit and have a look at different shops just so that there's a bit of a range. Don't be fooled though! There's still going to be plenty Asos! 




    I love the utility trend. I absolutely love it and I actually don't have that many utility pieces - if any 
    - so when I saw this on Asos, I knew that I had to have it. The utility trend has been gracing the
    pages of Vogue for a couple of months now and I just see this as a must have!






























    Missguided - £30

   Pull&Bear Denim Shirt
   Asos - £25.99

   Boyfriend Jeans with Patches
   Cath Kidston - £80

   You know what I love about this trend? That you don't have to necessarily buy some patched jeans 
   that are going to cost you a fortune. Got some old jeans that you think are boring? Just find some 
   material and sew swatches on and there you go... Jeans that haven't cost you a thing! But if you 
   really don't have the effort to do that, then you can buy them.





























3) Liquor & Poker Mom Jeans with All Over Rip Detail
    Asos - £35

    River Island Mom Cumberbatch Jean
    Asos/River Island - £40

    Frankie Acid Wash Ripped Mom Jeans
    Pretty Little Thing - £20 (On Sale)

    Slim Fit Mom Jean Stone Wash
    Missguided - £25

   I don't know what it is about mom jeans. I have no idea, but I seem to be drawn towards them like 
   some kind of magnetic force. I think out of these four items, the River Island Mom Cumberbatch 
   Jeans are my favourite. I just love the faded denim and the slouched look of them.










4) ASOS Leaves Tattoo Choker Necklace
    Asos - £6

    ASOS Dragon Choker Necklace
    Asos - £6

    I don't know what it is about chokers. I never used to wear jewellery, just the occasionally ring or
    bracelet. And then I got introduced to chokers and I couldn't - and still can't - get enough of them.
    These are just two of the ones that I love from Asos.





5) Sharnie Block Heel Boots
    Public Desire - £29.99

    Frances White Strappy Platform Sandals
    Public Desire - £22.99

    Sienna White Mules
    Public Desire - £19.99

    Myah Black Ankle Boots
    Public Desire - £39.99



Ok so ever since I bought my mahoosive heels from Public Desire, I never really went to go back on the website and keep checking the stock that they had - thank Asos for distracting me (sad face) - but I'm back! I've checked out the website and these are just a few of the shoes that I love.

The only problem I have with some (only some) of the boots on this website is that some of the heels are seven inches... If you know me, you will know that I simply cannot walk with grace in seven inch heels. I struggle with six. And that is the exact problem with the Myah Black Ankle Boots; they're absolutely gorgeous, but the heel is six inches. So if I do buy them, I better get practisin
g walking tall.

















So that's my wishlist for March. I highly doubt that my bank account will stretch so far since I'm saving up for university and a couple of holidays I have planned. But I'm going to try because all of these items are just gorgeous.


MORE TO COME SOON!

Kirsty
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment