Thursday 10 April 2014

Cowboy Boots and Skinnies































































These cowboy boots are probably one of my favourite pairs of shoes. I'd be looking at them for 
absolutely ages in the shop and was saving up for them, but my parents decided to buy them me for being in the school production. The boots originally comes with chains wrapped around the heel, but the chains kept dragging along the floor so I took them off. They're also one of the comfiest pairs of shoes I have and can be paired with anything. I normally pair them with the khaki jeans (showed above), black skinny jeans or black leggings. Here I'm wearing:



Grey Embellished Top:

GUESS - £40



Topshop - £38



Topshop - £60


Clockface Necklace:

Accessorize -  £12


Cowboy Boots:

River Island - £50



MORE TO COME SOON!

                Kirsty

x x



No comments:

Post a Comment