Wednesday 16 April 2014

OOTD Featuring Forever 21 and River Island

The sun is out and you can hear the people of England rejoice. Everyone is getting out their shorts, skirts and dresses and putting warm jeans and joggings trousers at the back of their wardrobe. I couldn't help but celebrate in my own special way. I bought this skirt when I went to L.A five years ago and surprisingly it still fits me - might be on the short side but I can deal with that.


Outfit:











Accessories:





Shoes:




New Look - £2.99

Black and White Checked Skirt:
Forever 21 - $20
(FIND A SIMILIAR ONE HERE)

Black Lace Up Boots:
River Island - £40
(FIND A SIMILIAR PAIR HERE)

Key Necklace:
ASOS - £5
(FINE A SIMILIAR ONE HERE)

River Island - £30
I love this look for summer and checks always seem to be so you can invest in a checked skirt and not have to worry about it going out of trend and out of style.

MORE TO COME SOON!
Kirsty
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment