Monday 14 April 2014

OOTD featuring Next, River Island && New Look

A good white, crisp and clean shirt is a item every woman needs in her wardrobe. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those women and I had to steal my Dad's shirt. Does that count as me having one too? Maybe not.
A trend that is absolutely massive right now is wide leg trousers. They're all over the runway and in Vogue. It was just pure luck that when I went to Nepal a few years ago, I bought some wide leg trousers there and now, I finally have the opportunity to wear them without looking like an idiot.
So here is what I wore today and the two ways I wore the same outfit:

Style Number 1:








Style Number 2:









  Shoes:






Next - £20
Black Wide Leg Trousers:
I got them from Nepal but you can get similar ones here
Brown Plated Sandals:
New Look - £15
River Island - £10
The Black Cross Dangly Earrings and the Rose Stud Earrings are from so long ago that I can't even remember where they're from.
Style no.1 shows a very laid back look, the shirt undone by a few buttons yet the black, dangly earrings make a subtle statement yet somehow in style no.2, having the chunky necklace makes the outfit look more formal. Both looks I think are amazing and they're two very small changes that I made yet they make the hugest difference.
MORE TO COME SOON!
Kirsty
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment