Thursday 24 April 2014

OOTD Featuring River Island and Topshop

Today, I decided to pull out my white shirt again. My Dad realised I was wearing it more than him so gave it me - I now have a white shirt. It was quite cold this morning but the weather report said that it was going to get hotter during the day, so I knew I had to prepare. Jeans on the bottom, thin shirt on the top and a light jacket. The perfect ensemble for English weather that changed every second.













































 My sister went very overboard with taking photos, but I've got to give it to her; she kept shouting directions at me like she was a real photographer - which was cute and scary for an 11 year old.

Next - £20

Topshop - £40

Black Wedge Lace Ups:
River Island - £40

Khaki Jacket:
Oxam Charity Shop - £3
(You can get a similar one here)

River Island - £30

River Island - £10



MORE TO COME SOON!

KIRSTY
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment