Saturday 26 April 2014

Loafers

Loafers are a major trend at the moment and if any of you look at my blog often, you'll see that I own a pair of brown loafers from River Island and I absolutely adore them.

Here, I've compiled a list of my favourite loafers that you can find in store now.



F21 Denim Loafers:
Forever 21 - £15.49 (ON SALE!)


Wide Fit Black Patent Cleated Sole Loafers:
New Look - £17.99


Zebra Trim Loafers:
Kaleidoscope - £19 (ON SALE!)

ASOS STARSHIP Heeled Loafers:
ASOS - £20


ASOS MAXIMUM Flatform Loafers:
ASOS - £22


Black Patent Snaffle Trim Loafers:
River Island - £28


White Patent Snaffle Trim Loafers:
River Island - £28



ASOS MAFIA Loafers:
ASOS - £28


SOME OF THESE SHOES ARE ON SALE SO IF YOU REALLY WANT A PAIR, HURRY UP AND BUY THEM QUICK BECAUSE THEY WILL SELL OUT SOON!

MORE TO COME SOON!

KIRSTY
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment