Tuesday 15 April 2014

OOTD Featuring Zara, Next and River Island

Tapered trousers are all the rage at the moment. They give your outfit a tailored feeling that makes you look sophisticated and smart and I think that every woman should have a pair in her wardrobe. My outfit today consisted of some tapered trousers paired with a plain white top for contrast. I finished the look off with some khaki midi-heels and a statement necklace.

Outfit:







Necklace:


Shoes:






Plain White Stretch Tshirt:
Primark - £3.50
Black Tapered Trousers:
Next - £35 (They're from a couple of years ago but you can get some similar ones here)
Khaki Midi-Heel Lace Up Shoes:
Zara - £45 (They're from about 3 years ago and I bought them in Florence, Italy)
River Island - £10
I've worn these trousers for every occasion possible. I love them so much and they're probably one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe since they can be worn with anything and can be worn anywhere. Also, you may have noticed that I always seem to wear this necklace. It's because it's silver, not too big and not too small, and it goes with simply everything. The perfect accessory. If I were you, I'd invest in one straight away.


MORE TO COME SOON!
Kirsty
xx


1 comment:

  1. Love simple monochrome outfits

    Check out my blog - paleaesthetic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete