Friday 18 April 2014

OOTD Featuring Topshop and Forever 21

So finally, England has had a couple of days where it's been warm enough to wear skirts and shorts. I had quite a bit of fun shooting this outfit with my sister (she was taking the photos, bless her) and it was nice to finally be out in the garden. 


SHOES:







(Above) - Here I was actually jumping on the trampoline and had to be so careful that my skirt didn't lift up. This was the best shot I could get and I'm actually quite proud of it.


OUTFIT:




















ACCESSORIES:






White and Grey Striped Top:
Forever 21 - £8
(Mine's from last year but you can get a similar one here)

Black Velvet Skirt:
Republic - £12
(Not in the shop anymore but you can get a similar one here)

Topshop - £45

Clockface Necklace:
Accessorize - £12

Brown Sunglasses:
Jennyfer - €5

eBay - £8.19 (with postage)

Have fun with your looks this spring and summer; try not to take everything so seriously! The sun is out so you've got to loosen up a bit and just feel free and fresh. 
HAVE FUN WITH FASHION; DON'T BE SCARED OF IT!

MORE TO COME SOON!


Black Widow Black
Black Widow Black



No comments:

Post a Comment