Thursday 10 April 2014

Keeping Warm in the Cold Springs


The picture quality isn't that good but anyway... English weather has turned a bit sour and so we have to start wrapping up again even though it's spring. I saw an amazing white, grey and black cardigan in a French clothes shop last year called 'Jennyfer' and me being the awful person that I am, did that thing that you think 'I'll wait until the price comes down' and then you go back and it's completely disappeared from the store altogether...  I needed a chunky knit cardigan. Drastically. I found this one in Select and even though it's not like the Jennyfer one at all, I love it and it's cosy and warm. 
Here I'm wearing:

'Bring Me The Night' Black Lace Tank Top:
H&M - £3

Select - £16

Select - £5 or 2 for £8

Topshop: £3.50 or 3 for £8

Topshop - £45



MORE TO COME SOON!

Kirsty
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment