Friday 11 April 2014

My Updated Shopping List

So basically, I want so much yet have so little money to buy things with and it's slowly driving me crazy... But I've done a bit of window shopping and made a list of things that I just need in my life... Most of them are accessories and bags because I can't really look at clothes right now since I'm on a diet and there's really no point in buying clothes if all they're going to do is fall down when I've reached my goal weight. 

But these shoes and accessories are TO DIE FOR! And plus, they won't tear (yet another) enormous hole in my bank account.

Item no. 1:


This is a gorgeous fringed bag from H&M and only costs £19.99! I think this is a must have for anyone really because it goes with so much. Blue jeans, black jeans, patterned jeans or trousers, leggings, shorts... You get my point now? I know that some people think that it's a sin to re use the same accessories over and over again but surely, if you CAN do that, it shows that the item has versatility?



Item no.2


I wanted this bag last year when I was in France. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it but my parents assured me that paying £35 for a bag was just plain stupid. I've realised that because I still want this handbag a year on, it MUST be worth paying that much money for right? This is a definite must  have for me.



Item no. 3


Okay, so far we've just had bags and they aren't the only thing that can spice up an outfit. The pages of Vogue are covered in statement jewellery: chunky necklaces, earrings and rings. This elongated ring is perfect to wear if you want something to contrast with a black outfit. The metallic colour adds a sense of pizzazz and you won't want to take it off. I know I won't want to!



Item no. 4


Mesh socks seem to be such a controversial piece of clothing and I have no idea why! I think they're perfect and can be worn with sandals. You can also buy white versions of mesh socks which would also work just as well as black - maybe even better. I, myself don't own any at the moment, but I have seen these socks paired with Dr Martens and cut our sandals. Also, I can't seem to find any anywhere. I've looked in Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Asos and River Island - all the shops where I'd thought they would sell them - and they don't! So if anyone sees any anywhere, leave a comment in the box and this would be extremely helpful and make me so happy. 


My shopping list is forever growing but these are just a few of the best ones on there.

MORE TO COME SOON!

Kirsty
xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment