Sunday 27 April 2014

New Purchases From My Major Shopping Trip...

Yet again, I went on a shopping trip, but this time it was huge - I'm petrified to look at my bank statement. But shopping is fun and therapeutic and that's all what matters...Right?
So here is what I bought:







With this top from Topshop, I would hold onto the receipt because as soon as I got home and tried it on, the elastic at the back which fastened the button broke. So I'm hoping that my sewing skills are awesome; but if not I'm going to take it back and just hope it was a one - off faulty product... I kind of expect the best from Topshop.



Topshop - £8.50
River Island - £28
Select - £18
New Look - £19.99
New Look - £5.99
Topshop - £30
(If you didn't read the comment underneath the top, here it is again: With this top from Topshop, I would hold onto the receipt because as soon as I got home and tried it on, the elastic at the back which fastened the button broke. So I'm hoping that my sewing skills are awesome; but if not I'm going to take it back and just hope it was a one - off faulty product... I kind of expect the best from Topshop.)
River Island - £16



MORE TO COME SOON!
Kirsty
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment